Details, details, details...

Today I've been looking all day for high-resolution reference images for my cosplay-doll. Here, various details of clothes and armor struck me!
This is very difficult these details at a scale close to 1: 5 to reproduce T_T.
The armor pieces are e.g. heavily scratched and the leather jacket has some scratches on and the seamlines are visible.
The armor surface is rough.
So far I have no idea what kind of material I use for the armor pieces. I need some testing only.
 

The fastening of the armor pieces I found very interesting.
The armor pieces are quite bulky in proportion to the head

I had made a few test items, but turn out to be too small =.=

I'll probably have to make compromises when it comes to the implementation of the details at the scale. (sigh)

Testing the size of armor