A beautiful surprise in Berlin for me

Hi Friends,
the last week I was in my old hometown Berlin without any idea what to do, just for see and relax.
When I the roads wander through I saw an advertising sign for the 54th German-American Volksfest. Ok, I thought, that's be great. Said and done, the next day I went there and what to expect for a great surprise there!! A very famous American Native music band with a great show, Clan / destine.
Incredibly,  if someone told me 17 years ago that I "Crazy Horse" (which was the first song I had heard of this band in 1997) Clan / destine would see once live, I would not have believed it


I have once again learned something: Sometimes you have to wait long, but life always keeps positive surprises when you least expect it.  
It gives me hope again for something positive in my life.

Unfortunately, not even had a decent camera taken along on the trip, so my phone had any lasting, beautiful memories hold.
In this way: thank you, Clan/destine, for the great music, lyrics, positive energy and wonderful show! 
www.clan-destine.com 

Clan/destine in action


Senora Lopez Arizona Flamenco

Tony Duncan  Hoop-Dance World Champion