new work in progress

At last I have found time to pursue my favorite activity, the sculpting. I wish I could always do ... my second favorite activity is the painting of my dolls ... but anyway,

As in the outpost outed, I'm an obsessed sephiroth fan, a characteristic figure from final fantasy VII designed by the great characteresigner Tetsuya Nomura. For me, Sephiroth is a tragic Hero...really I like tragic figures.
I had long, long times planned to model a head of this character, but unfortunately I'm terribly bad in portrait mode ... lol.
When I sculpt, the clay developed a "still life of its own" and there are always new characters, just not the one I want to have ... arrrghhh
Constructive criticism is always welcome.
here are the first work in progress photos of my Sephiroth interpretation...